For whom is this training
For managers, HRs, mentors, and professionals who want to develop coaching skills and non-directive way of managing people and interacting with people.
If you want to be able to engage your team members, uncover motivations of your colleagues, help them develop better, this course is for you.
What participant will get out of this training
This training gives an understanding of what coaching is, how it is different from other approaches, how coaching conversation is structured, and how coaching skills can be used by professionals.
As a participant, you will:
– Develop foundational coaching skills of listening and asking questions
– Master basic coaching models and techniques.
After the training attendees will be able to:
– Conduct coaching conversations with a focus on developing other people and facilitating problem-solving
– Use coaching tools in a professional context
Please note after passing this training you will not become a professional coach.
Training is delivered in blended format and consists of:
– 3 tri-weekly online sessions;
– self-study materials;
– 4 practice sessions in triads with the trainer supervision and feedback;
– exercises and self-reflection practice.
The whole program duration is 1.5 months. The average time investment required to complete all tasks and reach learning objectives is 2-3 hours weekly.
Group size is a multiple of 3, but no more than 12 people.
– What is coaching? Definitions, history, principles;
– Powerful questions;
– Structure of coaching conversation;
– Active listening for coaches;
– Differences between coaching and other helping approaches;
– Directive and non-directive approach;
– Coaching toolkit.
What people have to say about it
“Learned skills help me switch mindsets of people to start getting pro-active and build connections themselves.“
“The trainer was fully engaged to the training and dedicated to our development and growth.“
“The way the practice sessions were conducted, the feedback on coach performance was very detailed and useful. Lots of insights that made the sessions better in time.“
“Alex is a great trainer! Very patient, interested in what he does, he enables the participants to contribute and accepts others’ points of view. And he spends so much time to support the participants during practice sessions.“
“Very interesting material and perfect support from teacher.“
“The whole course was very practical and we could learn about coaching from various aspects as we were trying different roles.“
“Really liked focus on practice and online sessions. actually performing the talks and listening them back was a good experience.“
The program is not offered in an open format. If you want this program to be delivered in your organization please email me firstname.lastname@example.org